Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn Begins...

Happy Autumn, my friends. It is the time of sweaters, falling leaves, apples, pumpkins, longer nights and cooler weather.



How I do love this cozy scene up above. One day, I love to have a nice fireplace to sit by where I can dream, plan and read. Doesn't that sound beautiful?

This day is the time of equal day and equal night. It is a special time full of balance, beauty, and magic. Decorate with sunflowers, pumpkins, apples, grapes. Burn candles in the colors of falling leaves: orange, red, yellow and green. Also candles in black and white symbolizing the balance of night and day. Burn incense or ,my favorites, tarts in cinnammon, apple, pumpkin, caramel and any other favorite Autumn scents.
,


"Equal dark, equal light
Flow in Circle, deep insight
Blessed Be, Blessed Be
The transformation of energy!
So it flows, out it goes
Three-fold back it shall be
Blessed Be, Blessed Be
The transformation of energy!"
- Night An'Fey, Transformation of Energy



Here to end this post and celebrate this beautiful day is one of my favorites: Nat King Cole. Singing "Autumn Leaves."


Enjoy. Have a Happy First Day of Autumn, my friends.


Shellsigna

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Happy Autumn to you and yours.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Shell, what a lovely post.

I especially enjoyed the Autumn Incantation, by Night An'Fey.

In some Magickal Traditions, the Autumnal Equinox is called Mabon, and it is the second of the Harvest Festivals. It is a time to give Gratitude and Praise for all that one has.

Interestingly enough, I was expressing Profound Praise for everything in my life as the perfect creation of Divine Bounty now.

Wordless Wednesday: Spring