Friday, July 17, 2015

Jayne Kennedy

Happy Friday, my fellow dreamers. Since Friday is the day dedicated to beauty and love. I like to share one of my favorite beautiful women who was one of my sheroes growing up.

Her name is Jayne Kennedy. She had a multifacted career as a model, actor and one of the first African American women sport casters on tv. Jayne to me epitomized glamour, beauty and poise. Jayne always carried herself with a quiet strength. She eventually decided in the 90's to focus on her second happy marriage to Bill Overton and raise their four girls. She still remains one of my favorites even today.



Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...