Monday, June 22, 2015

This space is for Peace and Healing

I hope you all had a great weekend and First day of Summer.

I am dedicating this post for peace and healing. Whatever time, day, or season you get to this post, I ask that you pray along with me. I pray for all those who have been brutalized, bullied and killed because of their race, their gender, their religion, their class, their culture, their age. I pray that people realize words and thoughts are powerful. Words and thoughts full of hatred and fear spawn atrocious acts from these twisted roots. I pray that people still continue to be the light when their world may be plunged in darkness. I pray for Peace and Healing for all including myself.

May Kwan Yin bless this post with love and peace as well. Blessed Be, my friends.






Shellsigna

1 comment:

Judy Hartman said...

Such a beautiful prayer, Shell, and so perfect for this moment in time. I join you in this prayer for peace and healing.
Like so many, my heart breaks for the victims of this recent unimaginable tragedy, and for their families.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...