Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Rose Full Moon



The misty night covers the moon tonight. I know high above the clouds she glows brightly. If you can see her tonight, bask in her light.

This moon has many names. When I found one of the names is The Rose Moon it felt right. I adore roses. I have pink flowers in the bedroom with a strawberry candle glowing.

All my Sagittarius ,sun and moon babies, this is your special moon. As we celebrate this last Spring Moon, think like the archer of Sagittarius. Has your aim reaching your goals this spring been successful? What dreams do you have for your Summer?

As always celebrate in whatever way feeds your soul under the Rose Moon. I'm wishing you all a wonderful Full Moon.

Shellsigna

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

The Rose Moon. Yes I feel that is a perfect name for this month's full moon. Everything is blooming, filled with life, and peaking in beauty and vivaciousness!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring