Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Moon



Happy Thursday, my friends. Yesterday was the second new moon in Aquarius. Then soon, it changed into Pisces. All my Pisces friends, your birthdays are coming up. Early Happy Birthday to all of you. It is also the Chinese Lunar New Year. Happy, Happy to those celebrating the year of the Goat.

From one of my favorite mystical books called Sun Magic by Dorothy Morrison. Here are her suggestions to celebrate the New Moon.

* Dress in shades of blue and green to welcome the sun.
* Burn blue and green candles.
* Have a magical movie fest with Lord of The Rings, Excalibur, The Mists of Avalon, Harry Potter.

I would add
* listen to Ocean nature sounds with or without music.
* Tap into your inner Mermaid or Merman. Spend time daily following your feelings and letting them flow.
* Watch movies which has water themes. Here are some of my favorites: The Pirate, The Pirate Movie, Mamma Mia. There are more, my mind is going blank, you get the idea.

Enjoy this New Moon energy. Look up at the sky on Saturday, the first sliver of the moon should be out.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Heather said...

blue has become one of my favorite colors, I love it. Hoping the new moon also brings warmer temps! :D

Wordless Wednesday: Spring